Who We Are
COMPASS Global Solutions, Inc. (COMPASS) is a small, woman and minority owned professional and technical services firm specializing in providing innovative knowledge management services. We provide these tailored solutions to corporate, academic, non-profit and government clients engaged in public health and welfare, medical research and scientific operations.
Mission: Our mission is to improve quality of life by increasing the effectiveness and efficiency of organizations that save or improve lives using science and technology.
Vision: We will be leaders in our field through innovative customizable, scalable products, programs and services.
COMPASS considers our partnerships to be an integral part of our products and services. Our partners are some of the finest experts in public health, clinical research and organizational/technology management. We believe they bring excellent value, at a reasonable cost, to our clients to meet the most challenging requirements.
- Stonebridge GCP Consulting
- Interactive Technologies Group
- Performance By Design, LLC
- PresStar Technology Solutions
- The Grant Group
- Tiger Management Consulting
- Laisar Management Group
What We Do
COMPASS provides knowledge management services to corporate, academic, non-profit and government clients engaged in public health and welfare, medical research and scientific operations. Core competencies include management advice, assistance, technical support, training, policy review and revision, regulation compliance review, meeting/conference/working group facilitation, communications outreach support, research and analysis, and organizational strategy planning.
Why Choose US
COMPASS offers a myriad of customizable and scalable tools, backed by an experienced, responsive team that individualizes each project according to client needs—at the onset and throughout an engagement. Our tools provide an unprecedented degree of strategic and tactical information and leverage that enables considerably faster and less costly solutions.
Experts in Knowledge Management
We facilitate organizational knowledge attainment, transfer, and integration. Our skills in diagnosis, evaluation, analysis, strategy planning, project management, communication, facilitation, team building and other disciplines are integral to sustainable solutions.
Leaders in Process Management
Even if your business is running smoothly, industry leaders proactively seek constant improvement. Process mapping allows you to define participants in a process, identify handoff of information, bottlenecks, and duplicative efforts. Let COMPASS point you in the right direction by helping you to identify cost saving opportunities and develop solid sustainable process improvement methods.
Skilled in Resource Management
Sometimes you know what you know what you need, but not where to find it. You could guess, or you could get COMPASS to help you acquire the expertise, technology, and qualified staff to get the job done right, on time, on budget, and within scope.
Awards and Certifications
- 8 (a) – pending
- WBENC – pending
- Self Certified SDB/EDWOSB
- NMSDC Certified MBE
- MDOT MBE: 11-481
- Howard County MBE: W10-72
- Baltimore City M/WBE: 11-3581-141
- Prince Georges County MBE: 11-7346
- VA SWaM: 698174
- 2009 NIAID Merit Award
- ASQ – American Society for Quality
- ASTD – American Society for Training and Development
- CoAPCR – Consortium of Applied Programs in Clinical Research
- DIA – Drug Information Association
- IMC – Institute of Management Consultants
- NAPW – National Association of Professional Women
- PMI – Project Management Institute
- RAPS – Regulatory Affairs Professionals Society
- SHRM – Society for Human Resource Management
- 541611 – Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services
- 541612 – Human Resources Consulting Services
- 541613 – Marketing Consulting Services
- 541618 – Other Management Consulting Services
- 541690 – Other Scientific and Technical Consulting Services
- 541712 – Research and Development in the Physical, Engineering and Life Sciences (except Biotechnology)
- 541720 - Research and Development in the Social Sciences and Humanities
- 611430 – Professional and Management Development Training
- 611710 – Educational Support Services
Toll Free & Fax: 866-535-1927
1436 Fenwick Lane
Silver Spring, MD 20910